Having Your Air Ducts Cleaned is Essential to Keeping Indoor Air Safe & Providing Allergy Relief
It wasn’t that long ago that people moved to Arizona in droves seeking allergy relief. Unfortunately, to their surprise, the Grand Canyon State didn’t offer much more relief than the areas they fled.
EPA reports suggest that up to 40 pounds of dust can accumulate in a home per year. That’s a lot of dust, especially considering that the dirty air contains much more than just dust! In fact, according to the EPA, the average home accumulates as much as 40 pounds of dust per year. Dust is full of more than dirt, containing everything that is in the air surrounding you. In fact, the air you breathe can cause allergies, asthma, and even make you ill.
Thankfully, if you have a dust problem in your home it is easy to diagnose and solve. First off, let’s determine if you have dirty indoor air. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you might need professional help.
5 Signs of Indoor Atmospheric Pollutants
- Do you find yourself dusting more than you usually do?
- Do you notice any odd smells or odors when your air conditioning or heating is running?
- Do you see a thin coat of dust lining your air ducts?
- Do your air vents have black blemishes on the grills?
- Do you or your any of your family members get more severe allergies or breathing problems at home?
If you did in fact answer “yes” to one or more of the aforementioned questions, you may be a candidate for air duct cleaning. Fortunately, Al Amal Maintenance is an industry leader in this field and the number one choice of Phoenix residents considering duct and vent cleaning.
What Are The Benefits of Choosing an Air Duct Cleaning Company?
- Protects the health of family members and guests;
- Improves indoor air quality;
- Reduces operating costs and increases the HVAC system’s operational lifespan;
- Reduces energy usage, which in turn lowers utility bills;
- Often discovers small problems that can be fixed before major repairs are required.
- Al Amal Maintenance is proud to be the premier air duct cleaning company in Phoenix. We invite you to contact our family-owned cleaning company at 04 2546128 to learn more about the HVAC services we offer to clients in the Valley of the Sun and the surrounding areas.
Air Duct Cleaning Services
What Will Happen if I Don’t Clean My Air Ducts?
If you haven’t had your air ducts cleaned for a couple of years, you have very little to worry about. However, if it has been years and years since you home’s air vents have been cleaned, especially in older homes, you and your family could be at risk for mold, pest infestation, dust, and even asbestos.
How Can I Keep My Air Ducts Clean?
One of the most common questions we receive from customers is about how they can continue to keep their air ducts clean for years after our service call. The answer is simple! Use high-quality air filters, make sure that your air ducts are properly insulated, have professionals do any maintenance or new duct work, and conduct periodic checks.
What Should I Expect When Having My Air Ducts Cleaned?
When you work with a professional, trusted air duct cleaning company, such as Al Amal Maintenance, you can rest assured that your technician will do a thorough job. Our friendly air vent/duct cleaners will begin by assessing your entire HVAC system for problems or potential ones, he will then use professional duct cleaning equipment to ensure that your vents are safe of any pollutants, insect infestations, or allergens, and when finished, he will provide you with a full overview of his findings and the work completed.
Providing quality AHU and Ducted Air Conditioner Cleaning Services
Al Amal Maintenance Duct Cleaning’s air conditioner cleaning service is tailored to any air conditioning or ventilation system, building type, working environment or project size. Our AC inspection, cleaning and reporting services ensure an accurate assessment of your air conditioner or exhaust ventilation system hygiene challenge. Each air con cleaning package includes:
- System inspection– assesses component, surface and duct cleanliness levels, access limitations, pre-existing damage (i.e corrosion, insulation) or degradation caused by fire, smoke or water factors.
- Hygiene Inspection Report– reports inspection findings, details scope of works recommendations and quote pricing. Our inspection report ensures our clients have greater budgetary and scheduling transparency.
- Hygiene service– cleans and treats AC system coils, duct work and surfaces or relines or replaces duct work (if required)
- Completed works Hygiene Report– provides written evaluations and supporting before and after digital images
- Hygiene Certificate – issued upon completion of works
Our Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning Program
Al Amal Maintenance accredited HVAC cleaning and mould remediation services delivers a tailored Assessment, Cleaning and Treatment (A.C.T) program based on your systems specific access limitation, cleanliness levels and risk exposure.
The A.C.T hygiene program:
- Assessesyour AC system in compliance with Australian Standards AS/NZS 3666.2 and .4 and NADCA – Assessment, Cleaning and Restoration of HVAC system recommendations
- Cleansyour AC system using HEPA filtration contact vacuuming, high pressure wet rinsing and proprietary containment methodologies
- Treats biofilm on coils, surfaces and ductwork and stops re-contamination using AerisGuard Technologies Patented HVAC cleaning and treatment formulations
Air Con and Duct Cleaning Benefits
Air Systems Duct Cleaning services offer a number of health and savings benefits. Including:
- 100% reduction in occupant complaints and dissatisfaction
- 7% reduction of ignition sources within your AC system
- 75% reduction of indoor allergens resulting in improved indoor air quality, occupant health and productivity
- 25% increase in electricity savings
- 15% improved airflow over the coil resulting in significant component efficiency
- 15% improvement in asset life gains through biofilm re-colonization protection
Our Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning Guarantee
If your air conditioning system becomes re-contaminated (based upon the original scope works) within 3 months of the cleaning service date, we will re-treat the problem area for free.
Given its low implementation costs and proven system efficiency, occupant health, energy savings and asset life benefits; it’s easy to make Air Systems Duct Cleaning’s hygiene program an integral part of your asset maintenance practices.