PROFESSIONAL AC CLEANING (AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM CLEANING) SERVICES IN DUBAI
Most people are now aware that indoor air pollution is an issue of growing concern and increased visibility. If the duct is not properly installed, maintained, and operated, these components may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris. If moisture is present, the potential for microbiological growth (e.g., mold) is increased and spores from such growth may be released into the home’s living space. Some of these contaminants may cause allergic reactions or other symptoms in people if they are exposed to them.
We apply chemical treatments to encapsulate or cover the inside surfaces of the air ducts and equipment housings, it will control mold growth or prevent the release of dirt particles or fibers from ducts.
What sets Better Air apart as Dubai’s air duct cleaning company?
At Al Amal Maintenance, we would be honored to serve your home or business as we offer both residential air duct cleaning and commercial air duct cleaning services – for your business including restaurants, office buildings, veterinary clinics, hotels and other facilities. We specialize in Air duct cleaning, and we are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. We believe that what sets us apart is our commitment to customer satisfaction, professionalism and expertise. We use a thorough air duct cleaning process for all of your HVAC system’s ducts so that you’ll have long-term improved air quality. We also provide before and after pictures of each job so you can see the improvement for yourself!
- Free Inspection
- Detailed Quotation
- Intricate Air Conditioner Cleaning & Disinfection Process
- Cleaning of AC Coil / Cleaning Condenser Coils
- AC Vent Cleaning, Cleaning of AC Ducts
- AC Drip Tray Cleaning & Disinfection
- AC Deep Cleaning Service & Disinfection
- Work Completion Report (Before & After Photos)
- Quality Assurance
Al Amal Robotics specializes in Air Duct Cleaning. The main benefits of HVAC Air Duct Cleaning are:
Protection of the health of employees, customers and other visitors to the premises
- Increase in the productivity.
- Reduced cost of health services.
- Reduced instances of sick leaves.
- Reduced overall administrative expenses.
- Cleaner air and better air conditioning.
- Reduced expenditure on utility bills.
- Increase in the efficiency of the HVAC Air Duct system.
- Improved life expectancy of the HVAC Air Duct system.
- Reduced annual cost of repair and maintenance of the HVAC Air Duct system.
Reduce Allergies: While the seasons determine the severity of most allergy issues, offices and public areas with congested ventilation can cause allergic reactions all year round. Contaminants such as dust, mold spores, fibers, small rodents, their dirt, excreta, even eggs and dirt accumulate in your air ducts over time. These contaminants are circulated around into various rooms in your air space, preventing the allergy sufferers in your office area from ever experiencing total relief.