Office Painting Services
Painting contractors on the Al Amal Maintenance are all friendly professionals who have been rated and reviewed by past customers. That means you can feel safe letting them in your home, whether you need house painters for a full home refurbishment or just a quick one-day booking with an expert who can brighten up your bathroom.
When you hire your residential house painters through the Call or online request, you’ll benefit from the Al Amal Painters Happiness Guarantee. Your happiness is our goal, and we’ll work hard to connect you with the best house painting services every time. So if you’re ever unsatisfied, we’ll work hard to make things right.
Maybe you’re moving and need house painters for interior refurbishment? Or are you a landlord looking to get the best rental value for your property? Dubai painting professionals booked through the Call, Email or website contact form will paint your rooms beautifully so you can make your home look immaculate for prospective buyers or tenants. Book a professional ceiling paint or cabinet paint or opt for a wall painting or bathroom paint to make everything look as good as new.
Proper surface preparation is key to a quality job. Without sanding, washing and scraping, your fresh coat will start peeling quickly. You’ll also need to have any damage or underlying concerns, like leaking gutters, fixed.
Here are some recommendations for surface preparation by wall type:
- Aluminum: Remove any dirt, stains and other grime with solvent cleaner.
- Concrete or cinder block: Remove loose mortar and clean off dust, dirt and loose cement.
- Concrete: Remove grease, loose cement and oil; then, either power wash or clean by hand.
- Copper: Clean off grease, dirt and other grime with a hand cloth and solvent cleaner.
- Drywall: Spackle nail heads, sand joints and remove any dust.
- Hardie board: Use a solvent cleaner and remove any waxy material.
- Plaster: Patch any damaged areas; clean with vinegar and water.
- Steel: Remove rust, oil, grease and salt with solvent cleaner.
- Stucco: Clean off any loose stucco and allow to dry for 30 days.